27 January 2010

Addendum

As I was rushing out of the house this morning at 8:20am needing to be at a meeting at work by 8:30am, I decided to pre-butter/powder sugar/syrup and cut my waffle and put it in a bowl to go. While trying to maneuver all that, I realised that I forgot this place:

Eating breakfast at Konos is the opposite of what I experienced this morning. To the left of this shot is the Pacific Ocean...ok, well there's this little shop of knick-knacks but on the other side of that, ocean. The last time the hubs and I visited San Diego we ate breakfast here and then drove down to Mission Beach to the spot where we were married.

Here we are on that visit:


The picture above was taken almost two years to the day after our wedding August 12, 2006.

It was pretty much the best wedding ever. I'd do it all over again any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment