26 January 2010

The plan is to eat, a lot.

After a long and grueling week of working 4 days in a row, I'm preparing to leave for sunnier pastures in Southern California, that is assuming the land between LA and San Diego does not slide off into the sea before Friday.  At approx 8:30am, I am wheels up from MCI to LAX. bing.com tells me that in in roughly 1 hour from landing, I will have arrived at my destination, not accounting for a stop at this place for a single, animal style, fries and a chocolate shake.


But that's not all.  Also on the list is Wahoo's Fish Taco (thanks to this guy for taking a photo).  I was first introduced to Wahoo's by my good friends Aaron & Jenny. Its hard not include it in the regular rotation now. Note to self: take my own picture of Wahoo's.


And we're not calling it quits there. For legendary ocean-side dining, I'm planning on stopping at George's at the Cove before after a inevitable visit to Torrey Pines.



And last but not least is Pedro's Taco's in San Clemente, CA.Two words, Fish. Tacos.






I can't wait! I'm going to practice eating the rest of the week, just to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment