15 March 2010

You know that feeling?

Sometimes I leave the house in such a tizzy in the morning that I forget to turn off something, like the Chi. Or I forget to grab something, like my lunch. A number of times I've been saved from causing a house fire by a funny feeling I get in my gut while I'm walking to my car (sidenote: when I live in a house, my car will be safely tucked away in a garage). 

This morning there was a complete and total ID10T error. A SNAFU. A FUBAR.

I'm not sure what led the hubs to step from the front door into the kitchen but he did and there it was, the open refrigerator.  The open refrigerator that had been open so long that the light bulb had burnt out.

I'm going to have a class of milk now. Maybe scramble some eggs and throw some cheese on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment