10 March 2010

Time keeps on tickin', tickin',tickin'

I have this sense that April will be here before I know it. In my head I was going to blog a couple of times last week, but I'm not even sure what I've been doing with myself, not a lot to show for this past week.  If someone did a productivity study they would find that I have managed to spend a lot of time hanging out at Woodcrest singing and dancing which, as far as church activities go, does not suck. But that will all end in a week and I predict that I will spend the rest of the month holed up at the local watering hole watching as much basketball as possible. Just like I did last year, and the year before that.

Just typing the words, I get all giddy about it. I will do brackets, that is right, mutiple brackets and I'll write about them because the what ifs, upsets, the drama and the glory suck me in like a new episode of Jersey Shore. Its unavoidable. I will shamelessly conduct daily appointments with basketball on in the background thanks to CBS Sports.  I will wholeheartedly root for any an all teams that play again Kansas. Now, I have to go prepare for Big 12 Championship tourney starting today. Mizzou v. Nebraska will require my full attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment