12 January 2011

New Obessions

I am currently addicted to the following:

  • All things Serena and Lily
  • Using Google Reader to manage my blog subscriptions
  • Updating my syllabus and course schedule for SSC 1150: Learning Strategies for the College Student
  • The Pantone Color of the Year for 2010: Turquoise. I have not yet decided how I feel about the 2011 Color of the Year: Honeysuckle.
  • G-chat status updates
  • My good friend Jenny introduced me to Young House Love which I loved, then forgot about for awhile, then they bought a new house and are doing it all over again, which brings me right back to where I started from, in awe of this couple and their house obsession.
  • My living room. I love the fireplace and sea-foam green sofa. Otherwise I daydream about decorating it with all things Serena and Lily
  • The Tulle Vintage Winter Coat I got for $13 dollars after using discounts and credits earned from spending way too much at Banana Republic.
  • New bedding from Sam's Club for the guest bedroom (which has come so far from the crap-pile room lovingly known as upstairs left) takes it to a different level. I was worried that this deal was too good to be true but the featherbed, comforter and pillows are divine and machine washable. Come one, come all, we've always got room in the inn.
  • Reading chick lit (not to be confused with Chicklit) / playing Diner Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment