07 November 2010

Working for the sake of my sanity

Its Sunday and I'm working. I'm not a holy roller. I don't even know what that means but I invoke it here to point out that I don't work at a place of worship. Although you would not have believed that a few weekends ago when the worship of all things Homecoming was upon us.  So maybe I'll say, I don't work at a conventional place of worship. That being said, there is some hope that working this morning will save me some stress come tomorrow and the rest of the week. Not eliminate, I'm not an optimist and the glass is solidly still half empty, just reduce the chances that I go off the deep end, punch someone in the face and walk out on my job.  That seems to be the most logical alternative. So to avoid that, I work. Which is what I should go do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment