29 November 2010

Joy to the World, part 2



Today is my birthday and while I realized that my introduction to the world did not have the weight as Jesus but I like to think I've done more good than harm with my time on this earth.

I'm not sure what all one says in a birthday blog. I just thought it was an occasion worth noting. I have no wishes because the life I live is cooler than my wildest dreams. I picked out some notable moments from the past year in no particular order:

Martinis and Manicures @ Room 38

My first LV bag hasn't left my side since then

Graduation night I came in a Bachelor and left a Master

I said goodbye to some friends





























Had one of the most legendary vacations ever
Bought a house
Provided housing for an undocumented Mexican-Italian
Represented on The Nationwide Leader in Sports

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Glad it was a good year. Hope the next is even sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house rules! It's just beautiful! Happy birthday, NIKI! - I heart birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legend...wait for it....dary. Legendary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This friend can't wait to see you next weekend! Can you believe it is already almost here? I hope that you had an amazing birthday! Oh...and I'm glad you liked my singing. You said that right?

    ReplyDelete