29 July 2010

Progress: Master Bedroom

Goal: Create a beach vibe without turning my house into a beach house cliche. The first brush strokes of Seaside Blue changed my life. I was terrified and smitten at once.
 
I'm on a daily hunt for the perfect bedding and accessories for this room with but this is how we're living now:


Its obvious that the yellow chair in the corner is my favorite place to sit. 

Last but not least in any way, the en suite bathroom:

 

Pale Sea Mist found its way into this room also. I just could not help myself. The color combination with Seaside Blue is perfection. I still enjoy the effect of standing in one room and looking into another and watching how the colors interact from different angles, indifferent light and at different times of day.




Enough on this room. Hopefully it won't take me a week (or a month) to decide which room is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment