20 August 2010

Upstairs Left

I told the hubs, I have embraced the idea of "entertain early and entertain often" in relation to the completion of home improvement projects.  I'm amazed at how much we've completed overall at the new abode but when I think about the actual moment when those projects are finished, its usually late, late in the evening, the night before said an is set to take place at our house.

Poor upstairs left, the room where things went to die for the first month we lived at 801, has been no exception.

Its hard to believe there was actually a cutout in the wall even though these photos were taken just a few short weeks ago.
Hallway view
Bedroom view

I am convinced, this is better.
Hallway view after
Bedroom view after

And we could not have done it without this jury-rigged contraption. Thanks FiL.

Add a bed on loan.


And that is the transformation from upstairs left:no man's land to guest bedroom retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment